Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SoCal- 86 325es 5-speed ***600obo***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
325Girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: SoCal- 86 325es 5-speed ***600obo*** Reply with quote

Im selling my little bimmer, It was a great fun daily driver while it lasted!
1986 325es 5-speed

Recent pics**wont come with these wheels-already sold them** also the lower valence is now black:

These ARE the wheels it will be sold with:

The way she looked the day we bought her a year ago:

More pics/info on its page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2441040

It ran great the whole time but last month while my fiancé was driving it home it was losing power and was making alot of lifter/valve noise he limped it home and we put it on the trailer and brought it to his shop, turns out it bent a valve, we had recently realized the valves needed adjustment and then I let my high reving fiancé drive it twice-the results a bent valve!

So all it needs is a rebuilt head to be a good daily driver...Its no show car- I bought it for 1000bucks last year to get me around and it did its job great and was looking nicer and better everyday!
We polished it up, tinted the windows, tinted the reflectors and turn signals, painted the wheels/kidneys on the front/the rear plate area/and had just painted the front lower valence black, I had plans the tint the taillights, its pinstriped silver and black on one side-but still need the other side done(can do if you really want), new roundel on the trunk, It just passed Smog with ease, I replaced the timing belt and water pump when I first bought it a year ago, new radiator hoses and belts, the brake booster when out so I replaced it all-a new booster, brake & clutch master(though there is still a leak somewhere?), new pads/rotors/sensors all the way around, custom exhaust, momo steering wheel, new window switches, sunroof/windows/stock stereo/gauges/heater/ac works great, new hood shock, needs front seats(torn up and the shock the brings the back up is bad, so you have to pull the seat back up if you adjust it) but I have new seat covers for it in the trunk, and it needs a new turn signal switch(when the headlights are on the brights sometimes flash when you use the turn signal), the odometer hasn’t worked since I bought it so true mileage is unknown but it ran like a champ till the end! I have lots of receipts and invoices from the last 3 owners and was dealer maintained until the last 2 owners, also comes with a new Bentley manual...

I would keep it but Ive decided I done with the never ending projects, so Im selling them all, even my first love, my '83 TransAm, im bummed but I bit the bullet and bought a car that requires making payments- an 05 Saturn Ion RedLine-205hp/200ft torque/supercharged/quarter mile in 14.6/full Recaro interior/Autometer gauges/etc...its Wrong Wheel Drive but Ill get used to it! I looked at BMWs first but couldnt get good financing at that dealer so we went to the 2 dealerships that my fiancé does the lifts & drops/wheels & tires for all the new cars, but they only had 3 new BMWs out of my price range!

Needless to say with car payments now, higher insurance, a wedding to plan, a new house to fix up, and probably having kids in the near future-I figure I need to give up the projects and have one reliable fun car...were strapped for cash right now and need to sell it all ASAP...

So if your looking for a cheap daily driver and have a 'e' head laying around or have no problem making a junkyard run or paying 275 to get the head rebuilt this is a perfect car for you! ***600bucks obo*** can deliver on our trailer if needed...I need this out of my fiances shop soon!

Unfortunately I dont have internet at my new place yet(thats what you get for living in the boonies!) so I can only check at my parents house or at work during my 30min lunch, so I may not reply immediately-but I need this stuff gone so I will check as much as possible!

e-mail: xbrittneybrat@yahoo.com
cell: (661) 265-5794

Thanks for looking and I sad to leave the BMW world so quickly, but Ill be back someday!
~Brittney
78 Blazer
http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/83transamgirl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: