Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 325 4dr 5spd $1500obo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e30_325es

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: 1987 325 4dr 5spd $1500obo Reply with quote

Yup, I'm selling my lachsilber car. $1500obo. 320k or so (odo says 163k, but it's a working replacement). In the year and a half I've owned it, I've put on new pads and rotors front and rear, outer tie rod ends, all 4 ball joints, clutch, speakers, radio, oil pan and gasket, battery, hella 500 driving lights, water pump, timing belt and tensioner. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and coil have been replaced, but weren't new. It gets full synthetic oil changes as that's what the PO did, and at this mileage I didn't want to change that. It has sport seats in it right now, but I am probably selling the car with the original non sports. This has been my daily driver since I bought it in the fall of 04, and the only major issues I have had were battery and charging problems, both of which have been fixed.

Current issues with the car: occasional misfire when it's raining or was raining, sloppy shift kit (but all gears work), needs paint, driver's door lock doesn't work, but you can still lock it from inside the car, the key just spins free in the door lock, fog lights don't work, rack makes noise at full lock, but works just fine, no spare tire or jack, no a/c belt. I think that's all.

I'll update the pics when I add another wiper, but just so you get an idea:

(photobucket technical difficulties, will post them when I get on)

It will have different wheels and all season tires on it, still bottle caps though, and the snows are not included. Wind deflector not included as well.

While not pretty, this is a very reliable car, I drive it 22 miles every day and it doesn't give me any problems.

86 325es The Super Eta.....
07 MCS The Daily
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: