Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

91' Cabrio first car & project car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 Member Cars

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aguilar-victor1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: 91' Cabrio first car & project car Reply with quote

I bought this 91' BMW 325I Cabrio from an old dealer out in sun valley, nevada. It has 120,800, about. The body had some small holes, the convertible window was cut out, the engine was very greasy and made a rattling noise at idle, the inside was dirty. and the instrument panel plastic cover is broken. now i bought it. didnt pay alot for it. i cleaned the inside. still havent fixed the instrument planel plastic cover. i fix the rattling noise. seemed like it was the fan clutch but in the end i ended up replacing the water pump and fan clutch. i cleaned the engine so it looks decent. did the oil change. changed the timing belt, which i had trouble in the beging but in the end i fixed everything. used bondo to cover up the holes. but now it needs paint and a dent to be removed cause i backed into a car that was parked in my way. The engine runs great. the inside is clean although there are spots that i have removed but still slightly visible. i ordered a convertble window, but it turned out that the window was too small Rolling Eyes. so im goin to see bout that. right now, my priorty is set on the body and convertible window replacement. then im lookin to modify the engine, intake, headers, performance chip and exhaust system, and possibly a turbo. I will post pics of the car when i get my camera's battery. and please, if anyone has any suggestions or anything on where i could go to get engine parts, body parts, and interior parts please let me know. thanks
ChrisPrice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

partstrain.com should have alot stuff for you Idea
Bimmerboy91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coo thanks! any other suggestions are widley accepted

I GOTTA get me an "i" again
ChrisPrice

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

post some pics of your car Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 Member Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: