Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bounce...

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamminjames

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Bounce... Reply with quote

I just ran across this interesting article on all the uses of Bounce dryer sheets. Hmmm... Wink

□ It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.

□ My mail carrier told me that the US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in a uniform pocket to keep yellow jackets away. Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around you. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.

□ It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting, and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.

□ It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.

□ Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.

□ Eliminate static electricity from mini blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.

□ Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.

□ For fresher air in your home, place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet…in your car, place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.

□ Put a Bounce sheet in the vacuum cleaner.

□ Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.

□ Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.

□ Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.

□ Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.

□ Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.

□ Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.

□ Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.

□ Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.

FWIW...

91 325ic "Tasha" 145K
04 X3 2.5 "Yet Unnamed" 45K
95 Dodge Neon "Beater" Work Car 125K
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: