Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Sport Transmission 5 Speed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesdavid325

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Euro Sport Transmission 5 Speed Reply with quote

I have a 1983 Grey Market BMW E30...It has a sport Tranny the one that has reverse in the normal American version in the 1st gear position and then 1st geqar is straight down where 2nd normally is...Any way it went bad...and I can't find one to replace it. A regular tranny from a 325 say 1984 to 1992 will not fit. The bell housing is different and there is only one mounting point on the rear of the tranny where as there are two on the American import models...does any one have one they want to sell aor know where I can find one? please help I am deseperate....
Thanks for the support!!!

James David

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: