Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nice BMW!

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mini4x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Nice BMW! Reply with quote

I was out in SD this summer and they had this in the Pineer Auto Museum there.

Wasn't sure what forum it belonged in though..
markf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Nice BMW! Reply with quote

I wonder if there are enough Isetta owners out there to warrant Dale opening an ISETTA
Forum.

My British Sister in law, said that these things were 'ALL THE RAVE' when they came out in England. She said they were everywhere. Must have been quite a sight.

When I was stationed in Stuttgart, my German friend 'Elf', had one of these. When I first saw it.. I thought it was the st4rangest looking car Id ever seen.. kind of like I feel now.
I did have the pleasure of riding in it often. I do recall feeling unsafe over 30 MPH. ..and this was before anybody ever gave any real thought to car safety.

It was a kick though..

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited by: markf ]
donaldan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Nice BMW! Reply with quote

Can you believe that a red used Isetta was the very first car I have ever owned and bought with hard earned saving? I was still in college. I tooled around town with great pride and satisfaction for 2 years. Never had a bit of trouble. It was small enough to park just about anywhere I wanted. It had a single cylinder aircooled engine, and dual rear wheels. Wish I had kept it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: