Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WRECKED BMW'S

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scpmarine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: WRECKED BMW'S Reply with quote

I remember when my buddy got his driving permit and the first week his parent let him drive the bmw to school. Well he came and picked me up, and we headed off to school. We were going about 50 mph in a 40 mph zone, when we came up to a intersection, we didnt see the stop sign because of some trees and blew right past it. We tried to stop before hitting this ford pickup truck. Couldn't stop, so we hit the truck in the rear of te bed. The truck then spun around about two times before smacking into a school bus. The BMW was destroyed. The bumper was pushed about 3 feet into the engine compartment. Needless to say my buddies parents were pissed.
patrick66

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: WRECKED BMW'S Reply with quote

Storm coming. Park 325iC in shop. F-4 tornado hits. Demolishes shop. House almost gone. Everybody ok. Cars and trucks destroyed. Ragtop under 5' of rubble. No insurance on rag. One year later, have replacement rag. Life good.

BTW, did anyone get hurt in your accident?
wallyar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: WRECKED BMW'S Reply with quote

85 325e perfect body, new leather interior, 40,000 on reman engine, nice stereo, hit by an 80 year old man in a beat up 89 marquies who decided to run a red turn arrow in the rain. Totaled whole front end. I couldn't get out of that one even though I got out of about three other close ones with the great bimmer handling. Old man didnt have insurance, and mine wouldn't cover it. Fun right.

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited by: wallyar ]
robsure71

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: WRECKED BMW'S Reply with quote

Have you tried small claims court. My son got sideswiped in his 63 Impala years ago when we first started restoring the car. It took some time, but we got the money. I now always carry full coverage on everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: