Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sold my Miata...

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

and bought another one.

Roadtrip.
JRS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

Roadstergal,

Great story. I had a 1990 Miata (Package B). I owned her from "Day 1". I miss that car.

I still have:

1. The front air-dam wire mesh.
2. Rubber antennae.
3. Mazda front car bra.
4. And the original Miata poster (if I can find them - the dealer gave me 6 for buying the car).
5. A FRAM oil filter (new)

PM me if you want any of these items.

JRS
Cephas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

I like the "Command center".

And a question:
Were you using satellite Internet?
donaldan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

Roadstergal, great narration!! I have taken that route three times, twice heading east and once westbound. It is every bit as memorable as you have described. My westbound trip was done in my buddy's 18 wheeler pulling a refrigerated trailer. So we rode high and thoroughly enjoyed the vistas of the high country. Talking about America the Beautiful!!
JRS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JRS:
Roadstergal,

Great story. I had a 1990 Miata (Package B). I owned her from "Day 1". I miss that car.

I still have:

1. The front air-dam wire mesh.
2. Rubber antennae.
3. Mazda front car bra.
4. And the original Miata poster (if I can find them - the dealer gave me 6 for buying the car).
5. A FRAM oil filter (new)

PM me if you want any of these items.

JRS

Roadstergal:

Items #1, 3 and 5 were sent today via FedEx ground. My boys saw the poster and wanted to keep it. My wife gave the antennae away to a local neighbor kid with a 1991 Miata (who has since trashed it and bought an F150).

The (new) Fram oil filters have been in my garage for over 10 years. I am not 100% sure if they are for the Miata. I also put in a 100% Mazda oil filter in the package. I think it's for the 1981-1985 RX-7s. I know that you go to these rallys and some RX-7 may show up.

Ciao!
JRS
Bavarian Weedeater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

yuck. never use fram. i'd buy a wal mart oil filter before i put a fram on my car.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cephas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Sold my Miata... Reply with quote

Only the best oil filter for the E30

Bosch baby!

Keepin' it stock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: