Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 325is 79,400 mi Must Sell $5800 OBO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheapest325es

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: 1987 325is 79,400 mi Must Sell $5800 OBO Reply with quote

Car has been posted on EBAY.

I purchased this from the original family owners (Uncle/Niece) this week. It's the first year BMW introduced the 325is in the US Market, 1987. It has just over 79k miles and has been garaged and properly mantained it's whole life. It runs as though it had 15k miles on it (just getting broke in). The color is Cinibar (zinnerbot?) Red with Tan interior. It has factory Recaro Sport Seats, Tri Spoke Steering Wheel, 5SPD manual Transmission, Rear Pop Out Wing Windows, Factory Cassette Player, Power Sunroof/Tilt Roof, BMW Factory Floor Mats, BBS Factory Wheels, Factory front Lip Spoiler and Rear Deck lid Spoiler. It shifts flawlessly and accelerates unbelievably. It runs perfect. There are NO drips or leaks on or under the engine or rear Differential. The plastic shield is still intact under the engine and the front ground effects have only a couple minor flaking spots in the paint, no cracks. The hood had some small dents in it which I had paintless dent removed as well as a couple door dings. The under body is extremely clean. The Dash is PERFECT. The windshield is original without any cracks anywhere. The car is boasting it's original muffler which sounds great but will need to be replaced. The car has a slight shimmy at 70mph. I believe it needs a balance and/or alignment as the control arm bushings and ball joints seem firm upon inspection. I would rate this an overall 8/10. I am open to offers but please be realistic, this car is awesome.

$5800

Please Call My Cell Phone If Interested More Pics Available also: 320 766 0385
http://photobucket.com/albums/b104/ebaye30/

[ 09-18-2005: Message edited by: thecheapest325es ]

Randy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: 1987 325is 79,400 mi Must Sell $5800 OBO Reply with quote

Car's beautiful. Wish you were somewhere on the left coast.
m78

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: 1987 325is 79,400 mi Must Sell $5800 OBO Reply with quote

I might know someone that could be interested.
cheapest325es

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: 1987 325is 79,400 mi Must Sell $5800 OBO Reply with quote

Hey Guys,
Let me know of anyone interested. I found an 01 325xi I'd like to pick up for my wife and I'm afraid it'll be gone soon. I am also open to offers and would like an enthusiast to take the car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: