Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 325i in San Diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdogthehog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: 1987 325i in San Diego Reply with quote

My BMW is currently out of commission. The poor thing rolled down a hill about 20-30 yards into a tree while I was in a nearby building. The impact occured on the right side of the bumper on the front of the car. The bumper is totaled, the grill is demolished and the headlights over there dont even exist anymore. The engine runs but the car cannot be driven because the alignment and axle structure is bent and off keel beyond repair.

However, like i said, the engine runs like champ, the transmission (and entire drive train) is top notch with only 160,000 miles on it. There are many more good original stock parts salvageable left on the car. Also, within the last 6 months, I have had new breaks and routers put on the car, a new slave cylinder put on and 4 brand new tires.

I'd like to just sell the car for about 700 dollars, OBO,(and help tow up to 100 miles) rather than part it out myself. I have plenty of pictures of the damage and the car itself, just let me know if you are interested. I am located in the Point Loma-San Diego area.
Feel free to contact me via email: bdogthehog@gmail.com
or cell: 619-208-8142 my name is Brandon
Thank you for your time.
idanity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: 1987 325i in San Diego Reply with quote

is it still available?

i need all the motor and exhaust...

D, in WA state...i will collect and tow it back..
bdogthehog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: 1987 325i in San Diego Reply with quote

I sent you an instant message, hope to hear back from you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: