Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1986 325 for sale, $2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xltierack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: 1986 325 for sale, $2000 Reply with quote

Greetings...

It is with heavy heart and empty wallet that I must sell my beloved Ilsa. She's a black 1986 325 sedan. Five speed, am/fm/cassette, 106,000 miles, new clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, brake pads and rotors on all four wheels, muffler. Clutch master cylinder done within the last two years. Now for the not so nice part... she has the dings and dents that you would expect on a car that is approaching 20 years of use. The worst are on the driver's door, a chunk of ice dam beaned it this winter while falling from our roof and there is a large paint chip near the door handle. The front passenger power window motor is dead. There are several cracks in the dashboard. The only thing mechanically wrong with the car to my knowledge is a minor oil leak in the valve cover gasket; it loses about a quart every three thousand miles. In spite of that I'd trust her to make a drive cross country if I had to. I am located in Rochester, NY but she is now parked in Seneca Falls, NY pending sale. I will transport her to you within a reasonable distance upon sale. I will be posting pictures at http://xltierack.sevcom.com/ilsa.htm . If for any reason this doesn't work, I'll email them to you. Interested parties contact me at xltierack@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jonathan Peone
xltierack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: 1986 325 for sale, $2000 Reply with quote

Sorry but the link to the pictures does not appear to be working. I'm having some 'issues' with my provider. Please email me at xltierack@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to send them to you.
xltierack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: 1986 325 for sale, $2000 Reply with quote

The page containing pictures is once again available and is now located at http://xltierack.androidmedia.com/ilsa/ilsa.htm .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: