Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1994 BMW 325is For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greekguy7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: 1994 BMW 325is For Sale Reply with quote

1994 BMW 325is Coupe, 2.5 litre 6 cylinder engine and automatic transmission. The car is white with a tan leather interior. I am the second owner of this car and it was always garage kept and very well maintained and pampered, including oil changes every 3000 miles. Asking $3650 or best offer.

The car is extremely dependable and is used as my primary transportation, with all the miles being easy highway miles. The engine has many years of life in it, as these cars are known to run for decades. With that in mind, the only reason I am selling it is because I bought a 2003 BMW 330is. The 3-series BMW's of any era are well-built sporty cars that are truly a joy to drive and thus hold up their value very well, with many owners such as myself being repeat buyers.

Mechanically, the car runs very strong and is in excellent condition. Again, these cars are very dependable and I was very obsessed with maintaining it properly. It has 4 recent tires, new brakes all around, battery, tune-up and radiator. The transmission was completely rebuilt with a 1 year warranty and shifts perfectly. The air conditioning blows ice cold.

The interior is in very good condition and real comfortable on long trips. The body is in excellent condition and is always mistaken for being much newer due to how sharp it looks. It has never been in an accident and was always hand washed and waxed.

The BMW 325is comes with a very long list of standard features listed below and also has many pricey options such as automatic transmission, a Kenwood 6-CD changer in the trunk with remote, heated seats, traction control ASC, trip computer, and a visor for the power moonroof.

Air Conditioning
Aluminum/Alloy Wheels AM/FM/Cassette Audio System
Antilock Brakes Bucket Seats
Center Console Cruise Control
Digital Clock Dual Front Airbag Restraints
Fog Lights Intermittent Wipers
Leather Seats Leather Steering Wheel
Power Brakes Power Door Locks
Power Driver Seat Power Mirrors
Power Passenger Seat Power Steering
Power Sunroof Power Windows
Rear Window Defroster Tachometer
Tilt Steering Wheel Tinted Glass
Automatic Climate Control (2 Zone) - Driver and Passenger 2.5L I6 DOHC 24V FI Engine
15 Inch Wheels

I am located in Chicago, Illinois and about 15 minutes from O'Hare Airport. Please email me with any questions and I will reply ASAP at greekguy77@yahoo.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: