Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wiht Much regret. FOR SALE 1986 325ES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
graha13836

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Wiht Much regret. FOR SALE 1986 325ES Reply with quote

I am having to sell my E30 I am going back to college full time and keeping two cars is just not reasonable. I am in the Tampa Bay area. The car is a 1986 325ES Bronzit, 175000 miles. Timing belt done in the last 15000 miles, Tires in the last 15000 miles, new AC compressor, New Battery, The car is nearly perfect. The recaro's are in very good shape other than a butt rub on the driver side, The back seat is flawless, the Dash has no cracks. I have added a short shifter, Bav Auto Floor Mats, Bav Auto seat covers, Euro Headlights and probably some other things I cant think of. I hate to sell it and I realize I am asking for all the money but it is all the car. The only things wrong I know of, it has started to develop a very small rust spot on the sunroof, the paint is coming off the airdam, the aformentioned driver seat, and that is about it. IF your interested Email me at Divefl26@aol.com. I want it to go to a good home. I am asking $3500.00 and that is lightly negotiable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: