Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

540i E34 Black FOR SALE - Australia, QLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilbmw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: 540i E34 Black FOR SALE - Australia, QLD Reply with quote

Hi folks.

Selling a Schwartz black 540iA 1993 with grey leather interior in Surfers Paradise, QLD, Australia.

The vehicle is in top mechanical condition. I can email photos to genuinely interested buyers.

I am happy to ship this vehicle FOB to South East Asian / Pacific neighbours or Australia wide but I suggest you get a look at this fantastic car. It has full service history - I think it was one Sydney doctor owner before our Canberra company bought the vehicle 18 months ago. The car has been in the Gold Coast for about 4 months. It has been lavished with no expense spared.

The exterior and interior are in excellent condition and at a modest asking price the car would make an excellent Christmas gift! We are looking for $26,000 AUD for the car which is approximately $10,000 AUD below documented market value and $20,000 below what I have seen the dealers asking for a decent vehicle.

This model has sunroof, electric mirrors, central keyless locking, electric windows, premium stereo with amplifer and CD stacker. Gearbox is 5HP30 5 speed automatic which is the same as the E39 tip-tronic box so you could probably put a tip-tronic shifter on the box if you wanted to.

I also have a set of brand new still packaged KMAC camber/castor adjustment plates which should fit any E34 which I will sell separately.

To inspect please call 0422 956 383 / email ed@capital.net.au.

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: