Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L6 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rduckwor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: L6 For Sale Reply with quote

VIN WBAEC840XH0614830

The car is a 1987 L6, 086 Schwarz (black w/o clearcoat) with lotus/gray leather interior, medium wheat carpets and mats. 119K miles. Garaged all the time and as a result the leather dash is unwarped. No rust to date.

750 thrust arm bushings within the last year, (set of Paul Gray urethane bushes for the thrust arms included if you want them), PBB booster O-ring fix w/in the last two years. Brake "bomb" R&R within the last three years. Fresh air blower transistor R&R two years ago. BMW coolant up for renewal and flush this summer. Front/rear A/C (with beverage cooler) that works fine, complete tool kit including polishing cloth, fuses and bulbs. 740/840 basketweave wheels with Dunlop SP-8000 tires at 70% tread. Original TRX wheels w/o tires available as well.

Just in case, all L6's are auto tranny - ZF4-HP22-EH switchable transmission. I bought the car at 66K miles in 1996 and am the second owner to my knowledge. Mobil-1 immediately upon purchase and since every 3-4.5K miles. K&N insert filter, Hella H4 low beams, strut brace, otherwise, stock.

Repro of the factory service manuals, original ETM, Bentley E28 Five series repair manual and of course, the original owner's manual, and sales brochure.

Leather is beautiful. It shows a slight bit of wear on the driver's seat, but no tears, ripped seams or gouges. Just butt-slide wear. Hard work and LEXOL will keep it this way.

It needs subframe bushes and I will try to get this done if my travel schedule allows.

I need $12K or there abouts for the car. However, you must promise NEVER to drive it in the snow and salt and to love it the way a six should be loved.

Bob Duckworth

rduckwor1@cox.net (away from private email during the week - be patient please) or cell phone - 402-968-4433
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: