Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1997 328i Touring (E36)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: 1997 328i Touring (E36) Reply with quote

Hi everyone - I'm buying a house, and unfortunately I need to part ways with my beloved Touring... Here are the short details...

1997 P'reg 328i Touring, only 39k miles, Calypso Red, beige cloth, manual, D/S alloys, N/S pack, dual climate A/C, orig CD, ASC, full OBC. Remote alarm/immobiliser. Extended BMW warranty through 2003. FBMWSH - one dealer only. аг12,995 ono.

She's in wonderful condition with no modifications and still drives as new. Recently put on a new pair of Pirelli P6000's on the rear.

By the way - I should add that I have never repaired/serviced this particular car myself preferring to leave it to the $tealer (Milcars) - the same guys who sold the car since new! She just had the Inspection II two months ago.

Email me at adrien@akyo.com for more details. London based.

Best regards,
AKY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: