Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Bottlecaps (almost)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Grant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 1:13 pm    Post subject: Free Bottlecaps (almost) Reply with quote

Seriously...

4 - 14 x 6.5 original equipment stock bottlecap wheels just taking up space available FREE OF CHARGE, (INCLUDING SLOW BOAT
SHIPPING) to the person here who needs them the most.

The Wheels - Originally off a 1989 325i and in seemingly perfect operating condition - no balance or shimmy problems prior to replacing them last month. CHROME from the dealer in '89, they are not perfect aesthetically but they only have 79K miles and we've all seen a lot worse.

The Catch - Tell me why you want them. For an autocross setup or to replace the beat up ones you have, I don't care. Just send me a personal e-mail detailing your vehicle and desire. Make it truthful and interesting, like the stories I read here everyday.

The Reason - I have learned so much from the people here and benefited greatly from the knowledge that is passed around. That, and the fact that these things are taking up space in my garage...

The Disclaimers - Sorry, no pictures available - I don't have the time and you already know what they look like. Think chrome.

Winning story will be announced Saturday and posted here for everybody to see. I will pay shipping (up to $50 UPS ground) to winner, anywhere in the world as long as the balance is paid by recipient. Sorry, winner cannot send them back...

If you are interested...send questions or submissions to me via e-mail...

Jerry Grant
grantspots@aol.com
'89325i
mark Burdette

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 10:40 am    Post subject: Free Bottlecaps (almost) Reply with quote

Hi Jerry,
I have a 1991 318is, the wheels that are on the car are cheap, imatation latino rims! I am not a gangster! I think your wheels would improve my image as normal red blooded AMERICAN driving one of the best handling sports cars in the world! My goal is to bring the car back to its original state then modify the performance, handling and look of the car. Please help me! Thanks, Your Gangster Friend, Mark
(a.k.a.) Sticky Fingers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: