Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OBC Display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigWills

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: OBC Display Reply with quote

the light behind my On-Board Computer is out, i can see the display a lil bit when i have my lights at night. But during the day, i cant see it. Its just a light though, right?

whitensx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:51 am    Post subject: OBC Display Reply with quote

Yup. Just a couple of two dollar bulbs are burned out. Remove the OBC and they are obvious.
henryw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: OBC Display Reply with quote

yep thats right had to do mine a few weeks ago. to pop it out (done on my right handdrive e34) put my fingers through the glove box compartment and felt along the side wall of the obc and found a lever. then (note this may be diffrent for diffrent model lhd/rhd) i took my radio out and found another small plastic clip on the top of the unit at the rear. once found these pull the lever and push the plastic clip and she will pop out, mine flew right over the gear stick!! rotate the bulbs and they will pull out when in the right position GOOD LUCK
BigWills

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 8:11 am    Post subject: OBC Display Reply with quote

Thanks Guys!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: