Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats wrong with this section???????***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisrigas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with this section???????*** Reply with quote

this should be the best section on the forum, i mean its the M section, the best of the best, and i just think its sad, that nothing is said in here..... : (
Brandon318

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with this section???????*** Reply with quote

We should get it going!
krisrigas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with this section???????*** Reply with quote

i would cept i dont have a M anymore : ( so sad
cheapest325es

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: whats wrong with this section???????*** Reply with quote

I'm Game. We need to get more people posting here. I have some questions I need help with on my e30 M3... Like How many people have hotsoaked theres??? I've asked it a few times and only one person has replied. I don't think he owns an e30 m3...
krisrigas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with this section???????*** Reply with quote

hahaha, well ive seen quite alot of stuff about hotsoaking and e30 non M3, i would think the M3 would eb the same? and ive pretty sure ive seen a few abotu e30 M's on here in the past...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: