Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 Seats?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OUT FOX EM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: M3 Seats? Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can purchase NEW M3 seats? I would prefer E36 but E46 would be OK as well. Do I have to order these from BMW only or is there a parts distributor that you guys are aware of? Thanks in advance...

E30FreakInVegas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: M3 Seats? Reply with quote

Well golly...this is a first. I thought I was the only BMW freak in Vegas. Glad I'm not alone. Buying from the dealer could break the bank. Watching eBay is a great place to find some quality seats at a reasonable price. Hitting the wrecking yards is another great way to go. Leave your name and number with the main guy at any if these places and they'll call you when they get a wrecked M3 in. The M3 seats are not cheap. My personal fav is the "Vader seat." See ya on the strip!
tncean

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a visitor from e30 forum.

Another option is aftermarket. Try Hyperformance.com . Many styles, colors.

I put a set of theirs in my 90 325i for less than 500. Much, much better than the "stock" non-sport seats that were my originals. Used sport seats were pricy as hell for wore out stuff.

Takes a bit of modifying, still, far less $ than buying then rebuilding a used set. I like the ones I have.

pm me if you wish for more info.

tncean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: