Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CD changer for 330ci

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JetBlack330Ci

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: CD changer for 330ci Reply with quote

I am a new member of this forum. I have question for you. I am getting a 2002 330Ci. It comes with HK audio system with in dash CD player. Can I get a CD changer and connect it to the stereo as well? Also where would you get a CD changer from?

Cheers,
Frank.

------------------
2002 330Ci on order

dmaisenh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: CD changer for 330ci Reply with quote

With the way BMW does this radio and electrical systems, your best choice is a dealer installed 6 disc changer and it goes in the trunk on the left hand side. The kit includes a new trim piece for the left side.

------------------
JetBlack330Ci

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: CD changer for 330ci Reply with quote

I was thinking of saving a few dollars by buying and installing it myself. If I get it from the dealers it is likely to cost around $900 fitted. So any ideas where to oder it from?

Cheers
wszypszak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 8:20 am    Post subject: CD changer for 330ci Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JetBlack330Ci:
I am a new member of this forum. I have question for you. I am getting a 2002 330Ci. It comes with HK audio system with in dash CD player. Can I get a CD changer and connect it to the stereo as well? Also where would you get a CD changer from?

Cheers,
Frank.

I have a 2002 330 i that came equipped just like yours; you can buy the cd changer, and installation kit, at a considerable discount at many on line retailers; I bought mine through Circle BMW (www.circlebmw.com). The car comes prewired and is a snap to install. It took me maybe 20 minutes, and I really went slow and took my time. If you have it installed by the dealer, he will probably charge you close to $900, and you can buy the genuine BMW parts for close to $500 and install it yourself. Save your money for other things.
JetBlack330Ci

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: CD changer for 330ci Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by wszypszak:
I have a 2002 330 i that came equipped just like yours; you can buy the cd changer, and installation kit, at a considerable discount at many on line retailers; I bought mine through Circle BMW (www.circlebmw.com). The car comes prewired and is a snap to install. It took me maybe 20 minutes, and I really went slow and took my time. If you have it installed by the dealer, he will probably charge you close to $900, and you can buy the genuine BMW parts for close to $500 and install it yourself. Save your money for other things.

Thanks for the info wszypszak that's what I was looking for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: