Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

negotiating for 2002 325i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckusa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:04 pm    Post subject: negotiating for 2002 325i Reply with quote

current msrp is 27,100 plus options

the dealer in my town is not budging off of msrp but will throw in floor mats or pinstripping

was wondering how much discount one can expect to get drom a dealer when ordering a new one?

thanks
iversonm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 4:44 am    Post subject: negotiating for 2002 325i Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by chuckusa:
current msrp is 27,100 plus options

the dealer in my town is not budging off of msrp but will throw in floor mats or pinstripping

was wondering how much discount one can expect to get drom a dealer when ordering a new one?

thanks

I would suggest looking for another dealer.
I just went through the same thing. The tree dealers in my town would not budge. I went 200 mikes away and got $750 off MSRP. Still not the best deal, but better than I could get around here.
chuckusa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 8:22 pm    Post subject: negotiating for 2002 325i Reply with quote

was wondering, did u call the dealer 200 miles away? or did u happern to be passing thru

what model and options di u get?

was it on the lot, or was it ordered?

was it a 2002?

thanks for the stress relief

quote:
Originally posted by iversonm:
I would suggest looking for another dealer.
I just went through the same thing. The tree dealers in my town would not budge. I went 200 mikes away and got $750 off MSRP. Still not the best deal, but better than I could get around here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: