Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member of e46 club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: New member of e46 club Reply with quote

After about 17 years with an e36 and ~ 1 year dalliance on the dark side with a MB c240 I now have a 1999 328i sedan. This car seems to be a worthy successor to my '93 325i.

I have some experience with the e46 as my daughter has an e46 coupe but with this car I'm going to have a learning curve. First off I need a '99 328i ETM. The electrical in the e36 Bentley is fairly useful however there are no signal names as in the e36 ETM. I'm finding the e46 Bentley electrical section next to useless compared to the older one. Any leads on the ETM book (or CD) will be greatly appreciated.

Also the headlights are not all that one might hope for. I had the Hella euro-spec lights in my e36 and the Hella H4 low beams in my e30. These e46 lights are nowhere close. What are my options?

Phil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: