Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pricing changes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJ

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: pricing changes? Reply with quote

Had spinning key issue for BMW 1997 328i. Was quoted 600 dollars which included 3 parts. Cylinder, housing and switch. Well after being told it would take 2 weeks to get cylinder I got it in 3 days. Supposedly the old cylinder is stuck in the housing. So now they need to put in a new housing. The quote now has gone to 520.00, They took off the switch (80.00) which I never needed they never opened the car up to look but NOT the cylinder of 147.00 which I got for 120.00. The housing is 150.00. They have increased labor but have not taken off the cylinder which I provided. Is this fair??? I think its so wrong they are increasing labor when I know it does not take 3 hours and 45 minutes to do this. Usually with a cylinder lock you just pop it in as BMW did it a years back and only charged me 45 minutes, if that. I know housing takes a little more time but not that much. I know they probably feel I took away their profit from the cylinder but so what add on 20.00. Have been a good customer for over 20 years and to be treated this way is insane.

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: