Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1991 325i Coupe for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gr8acclaim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: 1991 325i Coupe for sale Reply with quote

I have a 1991 325i coupe I need to get rid of.

It's got issues with the driveshaft - likely the carrier bearing or the guibo, or both, I don't know. It makes the characteristic noises for that.

At the moment it won't start. Won't even turn over. I'm just positive it's not locked up or anything. I think it's the ignition switch, personally, but it's cold and I've been sick and I just can't get out there to fool with it. It was JUST FINE last time I drove it, and then about two weeks later, nothing. Tried to jump it, nothing. No ticking solenoid or anything, like if it was trying. I pulled the battery and had it tested, and it was fine. Then I got sick and now that I'm getting over it, it's too cold for me to be out there fooling with it and getting sick all over again. Crying or Very sad

Automatic transmission never gave me a problem at all.

Inside it's OK, but not spectacular. I think the seats are wrong because they don't flip forward to let you in the back. Dash is all there, and the glovebox works, but part of it is in the back seat and needs re-installed from where I did the odometer gears and then fooled with buggy gauges, then was afraid to put it all back because then I'd have to take it apart AGAIN...

The paint sucks. It's bronzeit beige but has scratches that let water and dirt under the clearcoat, both from gravel nicks on the hood, a slight wrinkle on the hood lip, and from where some incompetent in the past pried off the chrome trim around the door openings. Little bit of rust here and there, but nothing major really, especially for Indiana.

The car is located in East Central Indiana, just east of Indianapolis. Please send me a PM if you have any interest or questions, or make a post on here in reply, and I'll post the answer for everyone to see.

I can't part it out. It has to all go all at once, and relatively soon. I'll have a craig's list ad posted later and can direct people to that where there will be some photos.

Thanks for looking, and thanks to all of you who have been so very helpful over the years with my various BMWs.

Merry Christmas!

gr8acclaim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4256885536.html

That should be the craig's list ad right there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: