Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Racing Dynamics m20 e30 chassis equal length headers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fporro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Racing Dynamics m20 e30 chassis equal length headers Reply with quote

Aloha fellow e30 heads,

I am glad to announce the re-release of Racing Dynamics equal length headers for e30 chassis with m20 engines.

Just before years end I contacted Federico (Racing Dynamics founder) and related to him the huge following his headers have within our community, well, I guess it made him happy to be remembered, so he agree to look for the old rigs, the rest speaks for it self...

Placed order and paid for first batch of 5, expecting delivery by April 15th, 2012
Shipping from SoCal.

Selling them at discount, $ 600 + s/h
shipping from SoCal, pick up available too.

As far as pictures, I don't really feel like posting old photos, I'll wait for RD's updates and place those pics as they come in.

Add your self to list if you like, but please be serious about it as i'm not asking for deposits.
Mahalos,
Frank

1) fporro
2) peerless

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

fporro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha,

Todays update from Racing Dynamics reads ...

"Frank, the headers are ready but I need to know what to do with them. Can you call me?., Best regards"

Tomorrow my wife is driving down there to confirm their availability and take pictures.
Once availability is confirmed and with pictures on hand I'll ask for balances and shipping expenses.

For those in SoCal whom want to pick them up, I"ll need to schedule it, so PM me first.

Please, do not flood RD with phone calls as they'll get redirected to me.

Mahalos and warmest regards,
Frank

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fporro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha Friday guys, wife driving down to RD as I type this to drop of final payment, so here it goes ...

- Price increased to $ 849 + $ 15 (packing box, tape, etc) = $ 864 + actual shipping.

- Shipping begins July 23rd from 92647 via UPS or pick them up.
- Coating, non applied, I'll see if Robert can get a local quote, probably about $ 100.

- Little springs are not required for installation and not included as explained by Federico. They can still be sourced from Ferrari at $ 14 each.

- Headers are left and right hand compatible, really.

I'm going to PM previous guys on deposit list first. Would appreciate your responceses before Monday. Also made a list of all other request and organized them by time received.

Thanks again.
Frank

ps, RD's Brad.

[img]http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7778&pictureid=28901[/img]

[img]http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7778&pictureid=28911[/img]

[img]http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=7778&pictureid=28912[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: