Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuel System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Member Cars

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davidcullerton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Fuel System Reply with quote

My wife drove my 1982 528e BMW and since then it wouldn't start so I checked to see if it was getting fuel which it wasn't so I then checked to see if the fuel pumps were getting juice, which they were. I took out the high pressure pump and checked it and it ran. I checked the helper pump (one in the fuel tank), and it didn't work so I replaced it. The car still wont start. Is there something I didn't, or should've done before cranking it over? like bleeding the air? or replacing the relay switch? Can anybody give me a step by step procedure please. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Member Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: