Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 BMW 650iConvertible -LOW Mileage - One Adult Owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2wagonhos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: 2006 BMW 650iConvertible -LOW Mileage - One Adult Owner Reply with quote

Hello. I am helping my friend sell his car.

For sale is a fully loaded, one owner, BMW 650i Convertible, every single option (except adaptive cruise control and the SMG transmission). These were two options that we did not find necessary. When we purchased this car back in 2006, its sticker price was almost $90K new. The interior of the car is light beige leather and the exterior of the car is painted the rare Pacific Blue color, which is beautiful on this car. The convertible top on the car is black and in perfect condition. At 19,750 miles, this car was driven on special occasions or trips down to LA and Palm Springs. When it wasn’t being drive, it lived its life kept under a cover or in the garage. This car has always been maintained by our local BMW dealer. The car was owned by a mother of three who never let anyone drive it other than her husband.
We want to be 100% honest in the description of this car, so I want to share what blemishes it has. The interior of the car is spotless. Everything looks like it did when it left the showroom floor.

The exterior of the car has only a few scratches for a four year old car. I can send you pictures of the scratches. Here is where they are located:
-One is on the trunk lid and is very light. It actually shows up in the picture better that it does in person. It really is very faint and noticeable in bright daylight.
-The second scratch is on the right front fender near the wheel well. It is the size of a nickel. Again, very small.
-The third is in the front spoiler area. A small trim piece is missing within the lower fog light/grill area. Totally cosmetic.
-And the last scratch is on the right front rim. Obviously it happened by parking too close to the curb, but after inspecting all of the wheels, this is the only wheel with any blemishes.

Other than the small scratches listed above, this car is beautiful and ready for a new owner.
We can send you any additional pictures should you request them.

The car is located in Santa Cruz California and we can pick you up at the San Jose Airport should you choose to fly in and drive this beauty home.

The asking price is $43,500 or best offer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Scott 831-419-9553

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: