Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS 1989 325I Cheap! (PICS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueeyesmileguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: FS 1989 325I Cheap! (PICS) Reply with quote

selling my 89 325i, needs work, was to be my project car. has plastic bumpers, cloth interior. I was going to part it so interior has been removed, but i still have all parts for the car. Figure if someone wants to fix it interior would have to come out anyways for bodywork. Ran well, but has rust issues, so somebody with skills could either fix it up or part it out. I am located in Kincardine ontario. here are some pics of the car. The rust is in the usual spots, rockers and fenders. I am keeping headlights, steering whell, has new one, and rims, has winters.The car has a new timing belt and tensioner , new oil, coolant. Looking for $1000 OBO. Make me an offer, no time to part it but dont want to just scrap it as there are so many useful parts. If you need any more info just ask. I need it gone fast, new project needs room in garage, come haul it away!

[/QUOTE]
blueeyesmileguy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: need it gone. Reply with quote

Make me an offer, i need it out of here.
cheers guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: