Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parting out 1985 325e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitchenguy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Parting out 1985 325e Reply with quote

Lots of good parts on this vehicle with only 125K miles. Let me know what your looking for or send me a PM.
gr8acclaim

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there kitchenguy,

Just bought a '91 325i at the end of April. I could use a few odds and ends if you happen to have them still.

I could use 2 red and 1 amber side marker lights -- about 6 inches long and maybe an inch tall and fit in the bumper wrap-around sides. I won't swear to them being the same on an '85 model, but mine are the same as on the '87 I used to have. I have one good front one and both in the rear are broken on the end that clips in. Inside they say 1377849 for yellow and 1377850 for red.

I could also use the little covers that go over the attaching nut for each of the wiper arms. Mine are missing and for some reason the wipers are positioned WAY high on the window.

I have nothing at all in my tool kit either, if you'd want to part with some of that stuff.

I could also use a factory gas cap as my car had a locking gas cap which I just hate.

And I have to ask too: How nice is your interior, what color is the car inside and out, and where is the car located?

-- Also, if someone else happens to have the little square plug that fits over the hole where your tow fitting screws into the front bumper, I would like one of those too -- but it would have to be off a newer car like mine with the plastic covered bumper.

Thanks!
kitchenguy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Sorry I didn't realize until just a few minutes ago that you made inquiry about my 85. If you still need these items, I will take a look. The interior of this car is not good and the car is NY.
gr8acclaim

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!

Made a lucky find at the local scrap yard and got almost all that I was looking for.

Really, at this point it looks like all that I could use right now off an '85 would be the little caps over the wiper nuts, but I won't make you ship those out from New York. That's a lot of hassle for like $2 worth of parts. Sooner or later I'll buy some new parts and get them too.

Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: