Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bentley for a BMW...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
idanity

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

g***f********d***it
at 16-17-18-19 i was driving the sidewalk w/shoes.

my first car was a 20year old toyota weenie machine, like the corolo bumble bee...

no-one likes those cars,i worked for Safeway for 2dollars a hour, (friggin bush senior had a great idea and lowered the minimum wage...
so i could barely afford food...
D***it...i still can barely afford food...
i just love my bimmer now though..i wish i owned it since it was new..
i cant afford rent this month (late again) and i just broke my distributor cap while trying to bend the poles in farther so i dont have to buy a new one...
now i had to buy one...owell...
i hope that if i ever havfe kids i can just ask them what there favorite color is and get them the safest car they want to drive..

needless to say i never met my parents, or family for that matter...
but
everything i own now, ive earned ...which is the best for a 20 year lapse...i just need to leap ointo the present .

cbeuning

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by rld777:
couldn't keep me from enjoying my first ride. Man, simplicity was awesome!

At 17 had my first car, a 1973 Chevy Nova Hatchback. Mom bought it from my Grandmom for me & my sis to get to school. Car was 8 years old with ~24,000 miles. Grandma only drove it to Church and kept it parked in the garage.

I rear ended a Cadilac my first winter (think I am still paying for that Cadi's bumper). Passed it down to Sister and she was rear ended and broken into and... everything that could happen did. Sent to the Salvage yard with very low miles.
Here's to wishin' I still had it.

[ 06-04-2005: Message edited by: Cheryl B ]
cheapest325es

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

14- I bought a 51 GMC 3/4 ton truck Drove it in the Minnesota Country for a year or so...
15- 77 Nova, restored and sold
16- Mazda 626 Springs, 17" rims, learned a little more about performance... Then Sold
17- 64 Ghia, Orange with a white top (coupe) Cleaned up cosmetics and slight mech. and sold
17- 73 Super Beetle, Cosmetics then sold
18- 68 VW Fast Back- Got it running and sold
18- Mazda 323...
19- 93 318i, Bilstien Suspension, Offset Bushings, M Rims, Fun car! 78 Porsche 911sc/Targa/Turbo Look 3.0 Fun and reliable car, 98 Porsche C4S
21- 2001 TT Coupe, 225 HP, 6spd- Awesome Car
22- 71 Ghia Convertible, British Green/White Top Cosmetic resto and sold
23- 00 Nissan Xterra
25(Present)- Xterra, 86 325es, 88M3, 62 Beetle Coupe

I've always wanted to do that! I've never gone thru/listed all my cars.
idanity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

cheapest-
that starts w/14...

is that your age?

are you a dealer?
or

[ 06-17-2005: Message edited by: e30 325i conv. ]
cheapest325es

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

Not a dealer. Though I am probably going to need to get a license this year...

My dad and I bought the 51 GMC when I was 14. It was my first project. Before that I restored a Schwinn Apple Krate and two Schwinn FastBacks, sold them for the Nova.
eclypser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

While my first "car" was a '91 plymouth grand voyager. My little brother was one of those priveleged kids in a BMW Convertible. It was a Red 328, he didn't get his Black M3 convertible for a year or two. But since he took such good car of his BMWs (all he has ever driven) and still has no tickets or accidents, he's now traded up to a 540. Meanwhile I spend my money on pre '90s E30s. Maybe when he graduates he'll have to live in the real world. Lucky for him, that 540 will last for a LONG time.
stock-investment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Bentley for a BMW... Reply with quote

cheapest325es wrote:
14- I bought a 51 GMC 3/4 ton truck Drove it in the Minnesota Country for a year or so...

25(Present)- Xterra, 86 325es, 88M3, 62 Beetle Coupe

I've always wanted to do that! I've never gone thru/listed all my cars.

you are very lucky to drove different cars and truck how do you mange to purchase and sale the same i really wonder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: