Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

01 BMW 325 COLD START Squealing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarkbar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: 01 BMW 325 COLD START Squealing Reply with quote

Hi,
Hope you can help! I have this vehicle above with less than 50K miles... love it!! BUT it makes an awful noise on cold mornings. The noise (squealing) goes away with in a minute or two. I have taken it in 6 times. (started under warranty) but the problem is still there. Dealership kept replacing parts that they thought was the issue.

This last time I took it in BMW south Atlanta dealership says this car is functioning properly and they will not fix it nor they cant fix it. Seems they keep throwing out a bulletin that states something to the fact that this is normal for this engine! What can I do. I hate hearing the noise and I am scared it will make a worse problem later. If it is a flaw in that design, why dont they just say it! Sad

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: