Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BMW, STAGGERED 22" 100% 2 PIECE FORGED WHEELS & TIR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BimmerDave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: BMW, STAGGERED 22" 100% 2 PIECE FORGED WHEELS & TIR Reply with quote

WOW! Here we have a staggered set of 22" forged aluminum wheels that will fit the BMW 5 series, 6 series,7 series, M5, M6, Camaro, El Camino! Check with me for specific fitment

These wheels will give your Bimmer an incredible custom one-of-a-kind look everyone will be envious of! The fronts are 22x9.5 with a 3" lip & the rears are 22x10 with a 4" lip! Don’t be fooled by cheaper brands that use a forged center in a cast hoop! These wheels are 100% forged, MUCH lighter & MUCH stronger than the others!

WANT A TOTAL CUSTOM LOOK? For an additional charge we can finish these wheels in any color or finish of your choice! To match the paint on your car? Paint? Powder coat? Polished?

These 2 piece (no leaks as with 3 piece) 100% forged wheels list for OVER $1000 EACH, without tires! They were installed for a very short time, but you will never know it to look at. This is why we have this one set only priced so low! They do come with 2 near new front tires (Toyo Proxes 4, 265/30/ZR22) & 2 near new matching rear tires (305/25/ZR22). We will re-balance the set for you before shipping to make sure all you have to do is bolt them onto your Bimmer!

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR PICS!

WE ARE SAF FORGED WHEELS located in Ontario, CA. We design & manufacture only the highest quality forged luxury wheels for highline vehicles! These wheels are called the MILAN.

Please visit us at: WWW.safforged.com

Call Dave with any questions or to purchase! 909-937-3377 8:30 am - 4:30pm M-F or 951-520-5267 anytime.

BMW 645i, 650i, 650ic, 645ic, 745i, 745il, 750i, 750il, 760il, 528i, 535i, 525i, 540i, 550i, M5, M6
[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: