Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

silver '94 525 (that wants to be a 540 when it grows up)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Member Cars

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffyherrbert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: silver '94 525 (that wants to be a 540 when it grows up) Reply with quote

A couple of shots of a trial fit of some 'more interesting' wheels ... I bought this car from a friend a few weeks ago just to smoke around in and provide a change from driving vans ... wasn't planning on playing with it until a set of old BBS splits caught my eye on ebay just before christmas and not really one to do 'bog-standard' I couldn't help myself.

Original 15inch cross spokes had been swapped out for some 16inch 'turbines' from a newer 5-series by a previous owner but too many others around with those ... once i've sourced some inners and outers to rebuild the rims to the required size and sourced some more tyres to suit i'll, erm ... be looking for a performance exhaust to replace the horrid restrictive contraption, complete with rattling heat shield, that's on it at the mo ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Member Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: