Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1968 BMW 2002 Race Car + in-car video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
racerbrian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: 1968 BMW 2002 Race Car + in-car video Reply with quote

1968 BMW 2002, affectionately known as the Yellow Jacket. Tired of watching Vintage races from the stands?

This car has sat on the pole in 3 of my last 4 races in Seattle, winning 2 of them. I have in car camera of this car starting in 43rd and passing 34 cars in 17 minutes at the 2007 NW Historics. (see video below). It has won races in SOVREN & SCCA and routinely beaten cars in higher classes. I have turned lap times in this car faster than 1/3 of the Vintage Trans Am Grid of American V8 cars on the July 4th Weekend at Pacific Raceway. The engine is a monster, 2 Liter, with Weber side drafts, custom intake and header all built by Korman Automotive from North Carolina.

The car can out-brake most everything. Tii calipers with vented rotors and ducted cooling. Metric Mechanic 4 sp transmission. This car is extremely well sorted out. No expense was spared: receipts of $70k from the build, and yet Vintage legal! Build Sheets, Dyno sheets, time sheets. This is an extremely budget friendly car to campaign. Lots of extras!

If you want to race at the front of the grid, this is the cheapest way to get there. Give yourself a great Christmas present for $20,000.

Give me a call and let's talk: 877-810-1717 x 402. Ask me for more photos as well!

Not sure...??? Watch the video of this car in action: http://tinyurl.com/yellowjacket95

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: