Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

e30 OBC temp sensor - only $15.50 shipped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
george graves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: e30 OBC temp sensor - only $15.50 shipped Reply with quote

- Only $15.50 shipped!
- Works on all e30's
- Easy install

Now, if you are anything like me, it’s embarrassing to have something broken on your car that is so easy to fix.
Until now, the cost of a new OBC temp sensor (about $80) kept all of us from doing it.

I’ll provide full instructions with each unit. But this has to be one of the easier fixes on an e30.

-Crawl under the car where the drivers side fog lamp is.
-Find your old non-working OBC sensor (or the plug if it is stock sensor is missing)
-Cut off the plug
-Attach two wires.
-Secure the sensor to the car, and enjoy.

$15.50 shipped USPS priority
My paypal is : george.graves@gmail.com

BTW, I'll surely be using the money from this little mod to help fund my next mods for e30's. So everyone appreciates your support on this! Not just me!

BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: 1. YOU AGREE TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKES, ERRORS, MATERIAL LOSS, PERSONAL DAMAGE, SECONDARY DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. 2. YOU ACCEPT FULL LIABILITY FOR THE OPERATION AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND ANY VEHICLE HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON. THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO CAUTION OTHERS WHO MAY OPERATE THE ABOVE VEHICLE. 3. AGREE TO COMPENSATE GEORGE GRAVES FOR ANY LOSSES DUE TO LEGAL ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST ME BY YOU AND OR ANY OTHERS WHO HAVE OPERATED YOUR VEHICLE FOR ANY REASON. 4. ALL DRAWINGS, PICTURES, DESIGNS, ARE COPY WRITTEN AND ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF GEORGE GRAVES AND ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED. 5. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.

Thanks you all, and I hope you enjoy!

George Graves
george graves

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold my 60th one today - many happy customers. I made this for the frugal e30 owner. Get them while they last.
BrickSykes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Temp Sensor Reply with quote

Hi George....Looks like a pretty good deal you have there. What do you know about its application for the E24? I've just revived an '85 635CSi, and I'll be tracking down the ins and outs for its OBC. I haven't looked for the unit on mine, yet, so I don't know if I'll be needing one. I do have a question, though, along that line. The Temp Sensor for the cockpit that fits on the driver's kickpanel seems to be busted in mine. The three-wire plug had been yanked out, and the guts of the unit have been damaged, too. The small circuit board is broken in two so I'll probably be looking at a whole new (or used) unit. What do you know about that issue, too?

Sure, I know I'm probably asking the wrong person on the wrong page, but you sound like you know about that sort of thing.

Brick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: