Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

debating...328ci or 323ci and what year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
headleya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: debating...328ci or 323ci and what year? Reply with quote

I currently have an E36 M3 that is for sale and am looking for something with better gas mileage. Mine gets about 20mpg overall with the mod's on it. I still want to enjoy what I'm driving and from the research I've done I don't see any reason to look at a 323 based on the mpg rating. Can anyone tell me if there is an advantage to the 323? The 328 looks like a more powerful car with almost the same gas mileage. ALSO, is 2000-2001 a problem year on those cars? Consumer Reports sure doesn't like those 2 years.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
'95 M3 5spd 120k miles--for sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: