Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: 1995 325i (CT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SocrManiac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: For Sale: 1995 325i (CT) Reply with quote

Greetings, folks,

I am selling my baby... 1995 325i (Build date 5/95). 168k miles. Black exterior, black leather interior. 5 speed manual.

Options/features/upgrades:

* Sport package (Bilstein HD struts/shocks with Bavarian Autosport springs with only 10k miles or so on them)
* Sport seats (factory)
* Factory 16" rims with summer tires, snow tires mounted on 15" steel rims, full-size spare
* Conforti Chip
* ECIS Intake (stock airbox available)
* UUC Underdrive Pulleys
* Premium sound (further upgraded with a/d/s amp and speakers (stock head unit)- sounds fantastic (not a thumpy upgrade, but a fidelity-based one) and Mp3 player capable (standard headphone jack->RCA). Factory 6-disc CD changer located in rear center armrest (folds up/down, plays in either position)
* Sport seats
* Full computer
* Cruise Control
* Analog dual zone climate control
* AST (currently removed for performance, but easily reinstalled)
* Sunroof
* 2 month old Optima battery
* Bentley and Haynes manuals (rough shape!)
* All original owner's manuals

Car has been meticulously cared for and runs very strong. I just fixed a stalling issue (wiring related) and she's been fine ever since. I am an active CCA member. The car has never been raced. Synthetic fluids (including transmission and differential) replaced regularly. The car has seen New England winters, but still looks beautiful for a 13 year old car. I replaced this with an Audi S4 Avant only after agonizing for quite some time, but in the end I needed the extra room. Make an offer. Please email me with questions or requests for pictures (rtheriaque at gmail dot com).

Thanks,
Rob Theriaque
SocrManiac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9238846@N08/sets/72157604316648534/

I have an appointment to have the car detailed this week, so she'll return to the form she was in when I took the original summer tire pictures. I'll have those summer rims back on so they get the detailing treatment as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: