Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New tires makes traction control go crazy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YellowFever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: New tires makes traction control go crazy! Reply with quote

I have an 05 330i. I just changed out the stock tires which believe were 205's for some 245/40 17 rear and 225/45/17 front. I notced after getting the tires that if I take a turn a little aggressive, the car loses power and the anti skid control light starts flashing. Now honestly, the speed I am taking the turn isn't enough to cause a slide, I did it with the 205's on when they were BALD. Is this something that has to do with the car being programmed for a certain size tire?

Thanks guys for any help you can give me. And Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: