Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1988 325i Convertible - "An Almost Classic"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sun4Fun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: 1988 325i Convertible - "An Almost Classic" Reply with quote

Alpine White with Navy Blue soft top and leather interior. The soft top is in excellent condition with no holes or tears and crystal clear rear window with no scratches at all (recently replaced). This car is in absolutely fantastic condition for its age and is completely original. It has leather interior with little signs wear. The automatic transmission shifts like brand new. It’s strong and has absolutely no hesitation. The car runs great and has no signs of rust or rotting of any kind. The paint shines as if it were brand new. There is a very small dent in the drivers side door (repair estimate below $300) and has no other significant scratches or dents. The odometer reads about 144,000 miles although the motor has less than 10,000 miles on it. This vehicle is hardly broken in and just about ready to show. This “soon to be classic” is garaged kept all year round. I can not emphasize how truly beautiful this car is, or how great of condition it is in for its age. This car has been babied from the day I was bought and everything on the car shows evidence of it. This car also comes with complete tool kit, as well as the original owner’s manual, (2) repair manuals, car cover, and licensed BMW floor mats.
All repair receipts and maintenance log available. Serviced by an authorized BMW Repair Shop.

Remaining repairs needed:Replace Heater Core
Replace back light of On Board Computer
Repair small dent in door (smaller than a quarter)
Electric windows all work but are slow
Electric antenna gets stuck when going down
Original speakers are beginning to static/crackle

Asking $7,000 OBO (Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer) Laughing
PICS AVAILABLE http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/car/414620255.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: