Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bumper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ELderLy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: bumper Reply with quote

Hello, new to forum in posting but have used it to fix my window regulator, excellent write up and easy fix thanks to detailed instructions.
Now i have this lil problem i need to work on which concerns a scratch on my front bumper past the paint and into the meat, not real big but noticable. I was wondering if there is a product out there that a person could use as a filler and then repaint over. My car is a 2000, 328i sedan in Titainium silver. I really dont want to replace the bumper, just fill it, paint the area and be done with it. I realize another bump to it could cause the repair to fracture but that does not concern me for the moment, my wife nagging me to fix it does. Insurance paid for the dammage but the money got allocated for need of the moment.
edjack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's just a "scratch", get touch-up paint from the dealer and keep applying it daily until the "scratch" is filled.

Ed BMW CCA member since 1987 (Nr. 62319).
'97 540i 6 speed Aspensilber over Aubergine interior.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: