Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed few problems!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mornachew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Help needed few problems!! Reply with quote

Hi guys new to all this.

Any help/advice appreciated!!

1. central locking doesnt work with keys anymore was ok when i bought the car then i travelled about 20 miles filled up with diesel and she wouldnt lock with the key!! tried to recode it -- donno if i did it right!
What else could cause this?

Bought a tuning box but need to fit it to the Bosch VP 44 radial piston pumps -- where is the pump?

3. Anyone know where i can get a Rolling Eyes COUGH Rolling Eyes haynes/repair manual? Laughing

cheers all.
mornachew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok update!!

Found the fuel pump - thats sorted now!!

Now- i have read loads of stuff relating to both keyremote not working now they stoped at the same time!!

Ive checked all the fuses in the glovebox - all ok.
People mention about a fuse by the battery -- can find this one -- ANY IDEAS?

They also said lock your car and see if you can open your fuel door -- i cant its locked. - so its not that fuse.

I have replaced the battery in one of the remotes ( strange how they both dont work though)
Tried recoding the key - get in close all doors turn ignition to position 2 then off - quick / slow remove key hold unlock then press lock 3 times even tried the other way -- DOESNT DO A THING!!!! cant even hear any relays going?
Any1 got a electrical circuit for this?

Or any ideas

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: