Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'07 X3 CD changer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> X Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnMichael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: '07 X3 CD changer Reply with quote

I just took delivery of my 07 X3SAV and am wondering if anyone knows for sure where the CD changer goes. The dealer says I have to rip the dash and counsol apart to install it below the armrest and it is a horrible job and I am not keen on ripping all that plastic apart without braking anything. I see two unused harnesses in the back left compartment and am wondering if I can mount it there as this is where it was in my 05 325 wagon. There is plenty of room in the compartment to install it. Anybody have a definitive answer? the harness seems to have the required 3 and 6 pin connectors and I am hoping for 07 maybe BMW changed the placement of the changer.

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> X Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: