Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2003 M3 audio upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicklane1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: 2003 M3 audio upgrade Reply with quote

I would like to upgrade my stock speakers and maybe amp. At this point I am not sure exactly, if I just want to upgrade all the speakers or speakers and amp. Or just add maybe and Infinity BassLink (?) powered subwoofer. I'm not looking for audodphile quality or a lot of power...just a good clean sound with a little uumph in the bass. COnstraints are cost ( probably less than $1500. If it is easy enough, I'd do it myself. But I wouldn't like to damage any door panels or fire off the air bags. If it is not a DIYer, I would spend 1/2 the amount on installation.
What do you guys think ? I'd really appreciate your opions on this.

B.T.W. Does anyone know where the subwoofer and amp are located?

Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: