Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1984 318i BMW with only 73k miles FOR SALE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unclephilly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: 1984 318i BMW with only 73k miles FOR SALE! Reply with quote

Up for sale is this 1984 BMW 318i. It is located in Akron, Ohio. This 3-series has a grey exterior and a tan interior. It is in great shape for a 22 year old car. This car only has 73,xxx miles. It runs good and the gas mileage is great. VERY good mileage from the 4 sylinder. It has power locks, windows, and mirrors, a moonroof, leather seats, AM/FM/CD/MP3, on the dash it also has a maintenance bar as well as a dash cover. The stereo sounds great and the reciever will play CD's that you can burn on your computer.

CONDITION:
Exterior:
The outside of this BMW looks great for the year and miles. Brand new paint helps. There is no rust and it is a very clean car. The outside is very nice!! The car really shines up well. No bondo and no rust. BMW's usually can easily go into the hundreds of thousands of miles. This car is reliable and very dependable. Looks good and runs good.

Interior:
The interior is great for a vehicle with this age and mileage. No tears in the carpets and all the panels look good. There are two small holes in the drivers seat but, there are seat covers installed. There is a dash cover as well.

Drivability:
This 318i drives well. It drives and shifts flawlessly especially for a vehicle this age. This would be a great vehicle for somebody who is looking for classic BMW. There is plenty of space. Nice big trunk. Obviously, this car has a 4 cylinder gas engine, It does not have the throw you into the back seat kind of power, but it does run and drive well. With it being a 4 cylinder the gas mileage is great on it. It easily gets over 25 MPG. I have even gotten close to 40 on the highway. The only thing that does not work on it is the Air Conditioner.

Yours for $3800.00

Interested. Give me a call and come and take a look at her.

Phil 330.554.4759 or email me at phil@ald.net

Peete

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please tell me if you get your asking price.
If you do, mine will be for sale.
'01 Wire Fox Terrier odometer broken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: