Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'00 540i M-sport NOW $19,000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLOLOCO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: '00 540i M-sport NOW $19,000 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am offering for sale my 2000 540i M-sport. This car is very clean in and out and has been babied and well taken care of. It has 65,000 miles on it and had its major 60k service done last December.

The 540i M-sport comes beefed up with a sports suspension including firmer springs and shock absorbers, specially tuned anti-roll bars, a lower ride height, and larger 17-inch staggered offset wheels and tires. It is distinguished with blackout exterior trim, 12-way power sport seats (heated) and a three-spoke sport steering wheel w/ radio & cruise controls. This car is equipped with factory xenons and has all options except navigation. With the 5-speed steptronic "clutchless" transmission and BMW's 4.4 V8 rated @ 282hp and 324ft/lb torque this car can get up and go!

Add Ons:

Appearance~ Recently the windows were tinted all the way around at 20% with warranty. I have also updated the car to '03 spec. This included adding the newer tailights and clear sidemarkers.

Sound~ I added a single Fosgate 10" speaker and amp to help kick the "premium sound" up a notch, thus making it a 13 speaker system.

Performance~ Debaffled exhaust and Turner Motorsports "Green" intake filter.

I have all records and am motivated as I just picked up the new ride!
Asking $19,000

Cheers, Lance

$100 cash to person that refers the buyer of this car.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/sloloco/?action=view&current=1163365151.pbw

Last edited by SLOLOCO on Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
SLOLOCO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I just had the instrument cluster replaced (pixel issue) by BMW as well as new radiator, hoses and front brakes. This car needs nothing and is priced to sell now!

Asking $20,500firm.
SLOLOCO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after spending $1500 on the car I still get no bites? Well the price is now dropped to $20K and will pay half for shipping in the lower 48. This is the perfect car for anyone ready to step up from a little 3 series straight 6!
SLOLOCO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, well I knew it took someone seeing it in person! It may be sold tomorrow Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: