Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F/S or F/T 1985 BMW 635CSI(parts car)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
classiccarsrule85

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: F/S or F/T 1985 BMW 635CSI(parts car) Reply with quote

Ok so I've given up seeing that I am a college student and dont have the time nor the money in order to fix this car..........I have a 1985 Bmw 635csi with a good auto trans 4spd, It dose have a good motor with semi low you could say miles on it (I might be keeping the motor unless I get something good in a trade or something.....Bassically all the parts are there except the radiator and some misc. parts that broke during the accident but I do have some of those in replacement parts.....anyway I thought I would put it here before ebay ...This car can be fixed dont get me wrong but I just cant do it , and It dose have a clean Title...

Any questions please ask and I will answer asap
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: