Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does She or Does She Not?

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Does She or Does She Not? Reply with quote

As creative as I am...I was running outta ideas. Now comes this. Saved.

(of course it's only the free market doing its thing...now...let's see...doing it's thing over the past 24 months means going from $38 up to $76 or $78 a barrel. That's the free market doing it's thing or is that something like sex without consent?) ahem (so what's $100 a barrel going to be called...love? uh huh call it love)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/07/AR2006080700131.html

"Tetsu Emori, chief commodities strategist at Mitsui Bussan Futures in Tokyo, told the Associated Press that a 400,000-barrel per day reduction* in output would have a major impact on oil prices.

"Oil prices could increase by as much as $10 per barrel given the current environment," Emori said, though he said it was too early to tell what would be the exact effect."

* On CNN I believe that number was reported to constitute a 1/10 of 1 percent reduction of daily output. Whoa...free market!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: