Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1995 325is AUTO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsonyay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: 1995 325is AUTO Reply with quote

I will be selling my car around OCT 2006 when my new car arrives.

1995 325is Arctic Grey VIN: WBABF4322SEK15314

Automatic, Premium Package, sunroof, 106K miles.
Stock bottlecap style 15" wheels with Kumho 205/60 R15 tires. Good tread.

Stock stereo unit with Pioneer 6disc CD player in trunk.

New Brake pads and rotors (SEP 2005).

Upgraded door panels (replaced the type that blistered)

Radiator, thermostat, waterpump, metal thermostat housing and all belts replaced in AUG 2003.

O2 sensor replaced two years ago.

Automatic transmission serviced in JUN 2005.

Front Lower Control Arm bushings replaced and updated with E36 M3 style bushings when new tires were installed last year.

New Bilstein Heavy duty shocks/struts (yellows).

Very good condition, typical 100K mile car. Paint is very good, with minor stone chips, minor door dings on right side.

Interior excellent (Black).

I have all receipts of car from 1st owner, and all my receipts from when I purchased the car in AUG 2002.

Car is stock. Runs great! It's my daily driver. Carfax report was clean when I bought the car, and have not wrecked it since I owned it.

Needs rear speakers replaced. Sometimes the drivers side actuator sticks, but still works fine. Has a very minor small ding in rear trunk lid and roof corner. It's never been smoked in.
Had the AC system serviced last year and it works great.

E-mail me for details: dsonyay@yahoo.com or PM me.

“Well, we’ve dutifully covered it, sent our writers off to drive it, photographed it from every angle, and analyzed the snot out of it. From Roundel to local chapter newsletters, its funny little face has stared out at readers, but I think it’s time to move on to real Bimmers.”

Dave Farnsworth, on the Mini Cooper- SEP02 Roundel, pg 20
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: