Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BMW "rallies"

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tncean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: BMW "rallies" Reply with quote

My sister and her husband attend Miata rallies in Western North Carolina. They often meet in Boone and Bryson City areas, with the Blue Ridge and Smoky mountains as a backdrop.
I attended one last year. It was really neat. About the only thing that was "organized" was a meeting at a certain place and time for a meet and greet and a photo-op.
I liked it. There were a couple of other bimmers there, but I was the only e-30. Of course, we waved and smiled at each other.

I chatted with the owners of a bed and breakfast where the rally was held, and they said there are several rallies, for various makes of cars, (Porsche, BMW, Corvette, etc.)

Just wondering, would it be fun to have an E-30 get together? Of course, all models welcome, but would some e-30 folks actually show up?

I would.

Later.....tncean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: